Help Sheets and Tutorials
Note, help sheets specific to Audio Visual are now under the AV Salon Menu item.
A quick way to read the feedback on just your images:
Login to Tauranga Photographic Society website and select, “My Account”, then My Image History.
A list of all your images appears and you can click on the “View Critiques” button.
How to View Evaluation Images and Feedback - Detailed instructions on how to view all the images and feedback in any evaluation. view here
Setup Instructions for saving your images ready for Evaluation Upload
- Using Adobe Lightroom Image Export - Instructions for setting up a Preset in Adobe Lightroom to resize your images for uploading to the Tauranga Photographic Society Online Evaluation Entry Form view here
- Using Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Up -Instructions for Adobe Photoshop CS2 and up to resize your images for uploading to the Tauranga Photographic Society Online Evaluation Entry Form view here
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Up - A better/different way of saving your images for Evaluation Upload - view here
- Affinity (Photoshop alternative) - Setup Instructions for saving your images for Evaluation Upload - view here
- Note: Affinity is now available for Windows users, we will try to get a Windows Setup Instructions done soon, in the mean time, have a look at the Apple version as it may provide enough information for you to work it out yourself.
Upload Images for Evaluation
From the main menu, select "Evaluations", then "Submit images to a competition".
Click the "Select" button next to the Competition (Evaluation) you wish to enter.
Scroll down the page and select, "Upload images into Competition" button.
To upload images into your Library
From main menu, select My Account, then My Image Library.
Near the bottom will be an "Upload Image" button, select this and then at the next screen, click on "Select" button.
How to make a Collection in Lightroom and how to make a Template and Simple Triptych using Lightroom and Photoshop [by Paul Byrne] - View here or (Right click to 'save as')
How to make a Triptych in Photoshop CC [by Paul Byrne] - View here or (Right click to save as)